You’d like to work from home – or from anywhere, but…
You have questions.
- How difficult is it to get started?
- How difficult is it to make a living?
- What do I know how to do that can I do that I could do from anywhere?
- Can I get started without giving up my current job?
- What kinds of Work from Anywhere jobs are plentiful?
- Would I have to go back to school?
- Is my personality suited to being my own boss?
Work from Anywhere helps you answer those questions
And, if you’re truly tired of the 9-to-5 routine; the demands of a boss; the long commute to work; the expense of dressing to impress; or letting a sitter raise your children, it will help you gain the courage to get started.
In Chapter 1 you’ll find an introduction to the benefits of Working from Anywhere, along with an overview of the jobs available.
Chapter 2 discusses the changes you’ll encounter in your life as you make the transition from going to a workplace to working from home – or wherever you choose.
Chapter 3 is a contrast timeline – When corporate Harry meets solo Sally.
Chapter 4 encourages you to examine your motivation. WHY do you want to break loose? Do you want it enough to make the commitment and “Just do it?”
Chapter 5 helps you consider what is holding you back.
Chapters 6 through 21 examine many of the possibilities open to you as you transition from going to work to Working from Anywhere.
Some of these are small jobs, working for other people. Some are rather large – such as going to school to become a Medical Transcriptionist. Others explore the possibilities of going it completely on your own – creating a business of your own that you can operate from anywhere with an Internet connection.
In our pages you’ll find detailed information on what you need to know and do to take advantage of a variety of opportunities.
- You’ll find work that can be done in just an hour or two a day – allowing you to keep your current job while you get a start.
- You’ll also find Work from Anywhere occupations that require a greater time commitment.
- In addition, you’ll find the names of firms that hire freelance workers – and why you might want to consider them.
It would be impossible to list and examine every possible opportunity, because they are endless.
The ideas and the opportunities outlined in these pages may reveal exactly what you‘re looking for, or they make spark your creative juices and help you come up with a completely new idea.
Entrepreneurs across the world are using their interests, knowledge, and passions to come up with new twists and new combinations for business enterprises every day.
So look around you, think about what you love to do, and turn that passion into an income that you can tap into – from anywhere.
Work from Anywhere will help you take that first step on a wonderful, rewarding journey.
Choices graphic courtesy of Stuart Miles @ freedigitalphotos.net
Laptop & coffee image courtesy of punsayaporn at FreeDigitalPhotos.net